Status: Temporary (9months), Full Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Position Overview: Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Technician works in close collaboration with the various departments involved in to ensure the compliance of our raw materials, finished products and processes manufacturing.
- Perform physicochemical analyzes of materials
- Carry out organoleptic evaluations
- Perform assessments of specific lots of materials raw and finished products approaching the end of their lifespan life to ensure compliance and quality
- Perform the microbiological sampling required by the SQF quality program
- Check the concentration of cleaning and sanitizing products for the calibration of dosers, according to established procedures;
Education and Experience Requested:
- DEC (College diploma) in a discipline related to the food industry
- 1-3 years of experience in the food industry (experience in aromatics, an asset)
- Good knowledge of good practices (GMP) and SQF standards
- Good sense of organization and priority management
- Good capacity for concentration, thoroughness and thoroughness
- Easy to adapt to changes
- Team spirit
Do you want to join a passionate and dedicated team? Do you want to develop in quality and are you keen on tasty challenges? We would love to meet you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: email@example.com
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,