Full-time, permanent position
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, the Sales Coordinator works closely with our team of Account Managers as well as our Research & Development team to support the sales force and offer our clients the best flavor solutions for their projects or products. Specifically, the role consists of:
- Perform selection, from our library of flavor, of samples to be shipped to customers based on their finished product and requirements;
- Interact with the R&D team to ensure the selection of samples that have the right characteristics and flavor profile;
- Ensure all administrative management related to sample requests (data entry, follow-up of requests, update of the aromatic library and the various databases and systems used, etc.);
- Determine product prices based on established procedures and transmit them to customers;
- Monitor cost fluctuations of resale products and apply established procedures;
- Prepare labels for finished goods and shipping for customer presentations;
- Create new customer accounts and update sales territories;
- Respond to and communicate via email and phone with Account Managers;
- Replace the Sample Shipping Associate when needed;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Required Experience and Skills:
- College Degree ;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the food industry;
- Bilingualism (French-English).
Required aptitude and characteristics:
- Excellent collaborative and listening skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Thoroughness, rigor and autonomy;
- Good stress management;
- Passion or curiosity for anything related to the food industry.
You are known for your organizational skills and your energy? You want to add flavor to your career? We invite you to send us your resume without further delay. We look forward to discussing this position with you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: email@example.com
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,