Shipping – receiving & inventory management Clerk
Full-time, permanent position
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor and working in collaboration with the Sales and Research & Development team, the main role of the Clerk is to ensure the preparation and transportation of product samples requested by our customers. More specifically, the role consists of:
- Prepare, package, and ship sample orders and presentation kits to customers and Account Managers;
- Prepare labels and documentation required to ship samples, including documentation for U.S. Customs and other countries;
- Sort and distribute packages received by mail;
- Track samples sent by mail;
- Verify shipping invoices and track reimbursement when necessary (in collaboration with customer service);
- Maintain inventory (record product receipts and issues in the computer system);
- Ensure the maintenance of the sample room: filing of samples, cleanup of expired samples and manufacturing request for missing samples (approximately twice a month);
- Perform all other related duties.
Required Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Training in the transportation of hazardous materials (air and ground);
- Minimum 1 year experience in shipping – receiving and inventory management;
- Experience in the food industry (asset);
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
Required aptitude and characteristics:
- Thoroughness and rigor;
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner;
- Be dynamic and a good team player;
- Ability to manage priorities and adapt to change.
You think you are the person we are looking for?
You want to join our flavorful team?
We would be delighted to meet you!
We invite you to send us your resume at email@example.com
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,