Sanitation and Packaging Worker
Weekend (Friday to Sunday from 6:30am to 7:00pm)
Reporting to the Production Manager and working in close collaboration with the Production Supervisor and the team in place, the Worker’s main function is to :
- Ensure sanitation and cleaning of production areas and equipment in accordance with the sanitation program in place;
- Perform packaging and labeling of products;
- Inform supervisor of any issues detected;
- If needed, assist in the preparation of food flavoring recipes according to the instructions provided on the work order;
- Perform any other related duties.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the food industry (asset)
- Experience in forklift driving (asset)
- Ability to handle loads of 18kg
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (asset)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Thoroughness and rigor
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Dynamic with a good team spirit
Do you want to join a passionate and dedicated team? Do you want to develop in quality and are you keen on tasty challenges? We would love to meet you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,