Quality Assurance Technician
Temporary (12 months), Full Time
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Technician works closely with the various departments involved to ensure the compliance of our raw materials, finished products and manufacturing processes. More specifically, the role consists of:
- Conduct physicochemical analyses of raw materials and finished products;
- Perform organoleptic evaluations;
- Conduct evaluations of specific lots of raw materials and finished products reaching the end of their shelf life to ensure compliance and quality;
- Perform microbiological sampling as required by the SQF quality program;
- Verify the concentration of the cleaning and sanitizing products for the calibration of the filling no, according to the established procedures;
- Verify the temperatures of the various refrigerators and freezers to ensure compliance;
- Generate and prepare the necessary documents for the shipment of finished products;
- Prepare product samples;
- Perform monitoring, controls, inspections and audits, document them and generate deductions for any deviation;
- Track and document customer returns;
- Document releases or rejections as required in the appropriate records;
- Participate in the resolution of production and quality issues;
- Perform all other related duties.
Required Experience and Skills:
- College Degree in a discipline related to the food industry
- 1-3 years of experience in the food industry (flavor industry experience is an asset)
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and SQF standards
- Computer literate (knowledge of SBT Pro is an asset)
- Good spoken and written French and English
Required aptitude and characteristics:
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities;
- Good concentration, meticulousness and rigor;
- Ability to adapt to changes;
- Team spirit.
Do you want to join a passionate and dedicated team? Do you want to develop in quality and are you keen on tasty challenges? We would love to meet you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,