Administrative Agent – Customer Service
Temporary (1 year contract with extension possibility), full time
Reporting to the Production Manager and working in close collaboration with the team in place, the Administrative Agent’s main responsibility is to support our team of Customer Service Representatives in their daily tasks. Specifically, the role consists of:
- Receive and enter customer orders submitted by email, phone and fax;
- Confirm customer orders and make any necessary changes in the systems (modifications to delivery dates or quantities required);
- Notify clients of the status of their orders;
- Prepare the daily sales report for management;
- Compile sales reports required by the Account Managers;
- Request pricing verifications;
- Perform various data entries required in the order management process;
- Ensure the filing and archiving of orders, from purchase order to invoicing;
- Perform any other related duties.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma (any additional training in administration or secretarial field will be considered an asset);
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position, ideally in the manufacturing industry;
- Good knowledge of computer tools, including the Office suite;
- Bilingualism (French-English).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Organized and structured
- Sense of responsibility
- Good time and priority management
- Respect for deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good concentration skills
Do you want to join a passionate and dedicated team? Do you want to develop in quality and are you keen on tasty challenges? We would love to meet you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,