Accounting Technician – Accounts Receivable
Full-time, permanent position
Reporting to the Manager, Finance, the Accounting Technician’s primary responsibility is to ensure the complete management of accounts receivable in an effective and efficient manner. In more specific terms, the role consists of:
- Ensure the opening of accounts for new customers, including confirming references and coordinating credit inquiries;
- Perform daily billing;
- Prepare and make bank deposits;
- Record payments to various customer accounts;
- Maintain accounts receivable tracking files;
- In collaboration with the Manager, manage, analyze and create credit notes;
- Follow up on overdue accounts and collect them;
- Participate in the month-end, quarter-end and fiscal year-end process;
- Provide support or back-up to the Accounts Payable Technician as required;
- Perform all other related tasks required for the smooth operation of the department.
Required Experience and Skills:
- College Degree or Certification in accounting;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of computer tools, particularly Excel;
- Bilingualism (French-English).
Required aptitude and characteristics:
- Methodology, thoroughness and resourcefulness;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Organizational skills and ability to manage priorities;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to work in a team.
Do you want to join a passionate and dedicated team? Do you want to develop in quality and are you keen on tasty challenges? We would love to meet you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,