Food Technologist (Compound)
Full-time, permanent position – Day Shift
Reporting to the Research & Development Manager and working in close collaboration with the R&D, Quality and Sample Request teams, the role of the Technologist is to:
Main Duties :
- Prepare flavor samples and solutions as requested;
- Maintain inventory of ingredients, materials and equipment in the laboratory;
- Support the work of the flavorists in the production of flavor tests;
- Maintain and create data in the flavor library;
- Acquire basic knowledge related to the flavor industry;
- Perform all other related tasks.
Experience and required skills:
- College Degree in science or in a field related to the food industry;
- Experience in a laboratory environment;
- Experience in the food flavor industry, an asset;
- Ability to work in a standing position.
Required aptitude and characteristics:
- Organoleptic sensitivity and good ability to memorize odors and tastes;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Methodology, rigor and great precision;
- Organizational skills and ability to manage priorities.
Do you want to join a passionate and dedicated team? Do you want to develop in quality and are you keen on tasty challenges? We would love to meet you!
If you are having issues filling out the form, please submit a cover letter and resume to our HR team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the Human Resources Department.
Bell Flavors & Fragrances Canada
Human Resources Department
3800 rue Isabelle,