Bell Launches New Line of Hand Crafted Beer Flavors
Bell Flavors and Fragrances has launched a new line of hand crafted beer flavors that are sure to fit your desired profile. The line of craft beer flavors range from subtle to major hops and from smooth to rich with flavor.
Sheila Harte, Senior Beverage Applications Manager states, “The beer industry has expanded to include many more industries like alcoholic beverages, sauces, meats, batters, bakery goods, confections to even ice cream. Bell’s hand crafted beer flavors can be used in a variety of applications for a unique flavor profile.”
• IPA – American IPA’s can range in color from very pale golden to reddish amber. Our IPA flavor has a strong herbal note accented with a medium malty note.
• Stout – This balanced Stout flavor is mildly hoppy and has silky, velvety notes of cocoa with a bold roasted flavor.
• Hard Cider – Hard cider is a fermented beverage made from the unfiltered juice of apples. Bell’s Hard Cider flavor has a very sweet-tart flavor that is fresh and crisp.
• Belgian Style Ale – Belgian Style Ale has slightly sweet and spicy with toasted malty overtones.
• Hefeweizen (Wheat Beer) Flavor – This unique flavor has notes of banana, cloves and apple with distinctive hints of sweet and spicy.
• Amber Ale Flavor – Expect a balanced beer. Bell’s Amber Ale flavor has toasted malt characters with a light fruitiness to its flavor.
Bell is always expanding and developing new flavors to add to this line of hand crafted beers as they are discovered and used in food and beverage.