Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. seeks Marketing Manager, for Chicago area headquarters.
Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. This position must manage the Marketing Specialists, Graphic Designers, and Coordinators to become more efficient in all working aspects and work together as a team on assigned marketing projects with a high priority on communication and total focus on project completion within the time‑lines established. This position must also strategize to market the successful products and direct them towards our Core Customers as well as take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives alongside the Director of Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will create and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position Bell Flavors & Fragrances as innovators and leaders of the industry.
- Work with Director of Marketing for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives; analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Director of Marketing in order to coordinate all aspects of Marketing and adhere to budgets.
- Organize and develop SharePoint for Retention of Marketing presentations for the geographical areas Bell U.S. is assigned.
- Update and manage Bell’s global Websites for the geographical areas that Bell U.S. is assigned.
- Communicate and effectively manage the Marketing Specialists, Graphic Designers, and Coordinators on assigned Marketing projects.
- Coordinate the discussions with Account Executives to fully understand the ESP Marketing projects that are requested.
- Prepare marketing strategies and conduct leading market research efforts for marketing presentations with sales reps with Core Customers
- Travel with domestic and potentially global Account Executives to give presentations on Bell’s trends in applicable markets.
- Review all Marketing Specialists, Graphics Designers, and Coordinators on a yearly basis.
- Work with different teams within Bell on providing internal and external Marketing information.
- Locate and highlight successful Flavors & Fragrances in all categories.
- Assist in all major in‑house events (ISM, Symposiums, workshops, trade shows).
- Coordinate, with Marketing Director & Industry Affairs, all assigned Marketing projects.
- Oversee Advertising and Press Releases.
- Ensure brand messages and corporate design is consistent with all internal and external marketing material.
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org.