The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for organizing marketing materials within the flavor and/or fragrance division. The Coordinator will work with the Research & Development (R&D) and Application Labs to construct presentations for our top A-Target customers. The specifications for these presentations should be determined collaboratively between Sales, R&D and customer ideas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create presentations specifically for the sales team’s core customers
- Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events
- Assist with company events and tradeshows
- Be involved with customer presentations and present Bell’s marketing information when assigned
- Travel to and assist with conferences and tradeshows when required and authorized
- Communicate and coordinate with other Bell marketing personnel in other Bell offices worldwide
Education, Training and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field of study
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Demonstrate success using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to market and brand a firm or a division of a firm
- Website development and search engine optimization preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Should exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness.
- Able to take calculated and bold initiatives to meet the expectations of clients effectively.
- Should have excellent effectual communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate the insight and ideas effectively.
- Should have equally effective people skills to deal with clients.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively.