Bell Headquarters Seeks New Marketing Manager
Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. This position must manage the Marketing Specialists, Graphic Designers, and Coordinators to become more efficient in all working aspects and work together as a team on assigned marketing projects with a high priority on communication and total focus on project completion within the time‑lines established. This position must also strategize to market the successful products and direct them towards our Core Customers as well as take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives alongside the Director of Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will create and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position Bell Flavors & Fragrances as innovators and leaders of the industry.
- Work with Director of Marketing for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives; analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Director of Marketing in order to coordinate all aspects of Marketing and adhere to budgets.
- Organize and develop SharePoint for Retention of Marketing presentations for the geographical areas Bell U.S. is assigned.
- Update and manage Bell’s global Websites for the geographical areas that Bell U.S. is assigned.
- Communicate and effectively manage the Marketing Specialists, Graphic Designers, and Coordinators on assigned Marketing projects.
- Coordinate the discussions with Account Executives to fully understand the ESP Marketing projects that are requested.
- Prepare marketing strategies and conduct leading market research efforts for marketing presentations with sales reps with Core Customers
- Travel with domestic and potentially global Account Executives to give presentations on Bell’s trends in applicable markets.
- Review all Marketing Specialists, Graphics Designers, and Coordinators on a yearly basis.
- Work with different teams within Bell on providing internal and external Marketing information.
- Locate and highlight successful Flavors & Fragrances in all categories.
- Assist in all major in‑house events (ISM, Symposiums, workshops, trade shows).
- Coordinate, with Marketing Director & Industry Affairs, all assigned Marketing projects.
- Oversee Advertising and Press Releases.
- Ensure brand messages and corporate design is consistent with all internal and external marketing material.
Education, Training and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong technical marketing skills
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Strong communications skills in collaboration with Account Executives and Lab Managers
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Website development and search engine optimization preferred, experience with HTML coding preferred
- Demonstrate experience in customer and marketing data analytics and tools
- Relevant marketing software applications experience and solid computer skills, including MS Office
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services preferred
- Demonstrated success using Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to market and brand a firm or a division of a firm
This position is classified as a supervisor and may or may not have direct reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Excellent analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Should exhibit great creativity and think innovatively.
- Able to take calculated and bold initiatives to meet the expectations of clients effectively.
- Should have excellent effectual communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate the insight and ideas effectively.
- Should have equally effective people skills to deal with clients.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills.
- Ability to listen to intended details attentively.
- Travel for customer presentations and possible trade show (25-50%)
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Creativity and Judgement